Technical Home Services Ltd always interested to hear from experienced gas engineers, service & repair:-
Domestic Gas Service Engineer
Please apply with CV & experience
- Salary subject to experience
Send E-Mail to: email@example.com
All applicants dealt with Confidentiality
A Domestic Gas Service & Repair Engineer is required to join a specialist gas maintenance company, with an outstanding reputation for risk assessment and delivering excellent levels of service.
Technical Home Services Ltd have a vacancy for a fully qualified ACS Gas Engineer to carry out service & repair work on domestic gas appliances for our customers, management companies, mobile homes & Holiday sites, we also work for a variety of European boiler manufacturers.
CV required with experience & qualifications
- THS Office is based in Carnforth
- Field Based, can start from home
- Web site: www.thsheat.co.uk
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Qualifications required CCN1, CEN1, CPA1, WAT1, (Or CENWAT), HTR1.CKR1.
- DAH 1 & Un-vented hot water would be an advantage
- Must have experience in diagnostics of gas appliances, controls and heating systems.
- LPG qualifications would be an advantage, but not a necessity as the successful applicant would undertake further training to acquire this qualification.
- Must know how to diagnose faults and finding solutions to problems
- Control System & Understanding wiring plans experience.(can be trained)
- Experience minimum 4-5 years
Areas we cover:
- Lancaster & Morecambe & Surrounding areas
- North Fylde & North PR areas
- South lakes
- Ensure that all Safe Systems of Work and Risk Assessments are appropriate for the tasks at hand.
- Provide regular updates to your Office Manager and maintain daily contact with the customer.
- Identify and implement operational improvements to ensure continued provision of high quality service.
- Support the Office Manager in the day to day implementation of THS procedures, policies and standards necessary to maintain the integrity of ongoing operational activities and provide high quality service to customers in accordance with THS Data Management System.
- Fully supporting our customers, business partners
- Services and repairs appliances in customer’s property
- Identifies and manages risks in own work environment
- Complies with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Conducts behaviour of oneself appropriately to safeguard the company reputation
- Power flushing
- Gas safety inspections and boiler breakdowns.
- Boiler & Heating systems fault diagnosis and repair
- Gas Appliance fault diagnosis and repair
- Must have experience in heating & appliance installation
The candidate must possess the following:
- Good temperament, polite & courteous
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Highly motivated self-starter, with an adaptable and flexible approach
- Willingness to train, update and improve themselves for the benefit of all
- High standards of personal integrity and professionalism with the adaptability to change
- Ability to think and react to immediate problems and issues without losing sight of or compromising long term goals
- The ability to gather information from all relevant sources
- The ability to organise, plan and prioritise work
- Required the individual must have or must be willing to undergo CRB clearance,
- Required licence & certification:
- Hours of work – 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and alternate Saturdays on call, for AM work.
- 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays.
- Van & stock will be provided.
- Salary subject to experience £27,000 – £30,000
- Pension included